Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol@ 2 sicc.... giggity gangstas! LMAO.

...by hood, I meant neighborhood.

everyone is from a neighborhood, unless you are a homeless person.

& even then you sleep on some street in some neighborhood.

But thank you... lol@ Sunnyvale.

ya that surely aint a hood.

more like glorious suburb that stinks like curry.
Oh well you know, black dude, rapper, gangsta rap message board (lulz), just figured you meant hood hood.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Veteran safety Michael Huff will visit the Dallas Cowboys at Valley Ranch on Monday, according to a source.

Huff, an Irving, Texas native who played at the University of Texas, finished the 2012 season with two interceptions and a team-leading 15 pass break-ups for the Oakland Raiders. Huff was released by the Raiders last week.

The Cowboys are also bringing in safety Will Allen and linebacker Justin Durant on Monday.

Signing any of these players won't occur immediately. The Cowboys are just $102,000 under the salary cap and would need to restructure some contracts to make room for any free-agent signings. The Cowboys will get $2 million in savings this summer thanks to the release of defensive end Marcus Spears because he was designated as a post-June 1 cut. The team could gain an additional savings of $7 million if it lets tackle Doug Free go as a post-June 1 cut.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So, story time....

I remember this like it was yesterday.

I was 6 years old going to the grocery store with my mom for last minute dinner stuff about a block or so from where we lived at the time.

We go into the store, no problem, get what we needed & come out to a full on crime scene, police cars, vans, news, ...all that.

turns out some faggot tried to rape another man & his baby, forced them into the van & got merked by the guy he was trying to rape ( turns out the rapist was a franchise owner of a few KFC's ) well before dying, he slits the throat of the baby, & the baby lives all these years later but passed away last week.

Herhold: Victim of a strange San Jose crime defied the odds for three decades - San Jose Mercury News

Props: DFresh77

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm about to have some nervous breakdowns courtesy of court and college
I have a mid-term covering 15 chapters of instruction manuel dense material.
this last semester and pressure is on.

Good luck on your court shit... just better yourself from this, and don't go back down that path. My brother-in-law is a good example of this. He has 2 DUI's and Possession charges on record - finished school got a masters and now working for a congressional member. He had to hustle though, so to prove that didn't define him.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Veteran safety Michael Huff will visit the Dallas Cowboys at Valley Ranch on Monday, according to a source.

Huff, an Irving, Texas native who played at the University of Texas, finished the 2012 season with two interceptions and a team-leading 15 pass break-ups for the Oakland Raiders. Huff was released by the Raiders last week.
damn, i hope they sign him...a couple of years ago, the raiders re-signed huff but he also visited the cowboys before he did. hopefully this time he is willing to come back home and play for the cowboys since safety is a position of need. by signing huff, the cowboys will more than likely (and should) target offensive and defensive linemen in the draft...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
So, story time....

I remember this like it was yesterday.

I was 6 years old going to the grocery store with my mom for last minute dinner stuff about a block or so from where we lived at the time.

We go into the store, no problem, get what we needed & come out to a full on crime scene, police cars, vans, news, ...all that.

turns out some faggot tried to rape another man & his baby, forced them into the van & got merked by the guy he was trying to rape ( turns out the rapist was a franchise owner of a few KFC's ) well before dying, he slits the throat of the baby, & the baby lives all these years later but passed away last week.

Herhold: Victim of a strange San Jose crime defied the odds for three decades - San Jose Mercury News
damn, what a sad story...r.i.p. to dude, he'll be finally reacquainted with his dad in heaven...it's a damn shame the last time they were together, some faggot had to do some gay ass shit that would change his life forever. seems that he didn't let it affect him though...

Props: S.SAVAGE