Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
what up siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko ? might be heading up to sacramento one of these next upcoming weeks...might try and start working for the state or american cancer society because it's really hard to find a job in the traditional illustration/fine art field...my only income since graduation has been having commissioned projects, but i need something more definite...you're out in elk grove right? if you wanna #medicate let me know what's good...i'll shoot you an edible like i said i would...

Props: siccmadesyko

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
what up siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko ? might be heading up to sacramento one of these next upcoming weeks...might try and start working for the state or american cancer society because it's really hard to find a job in the traditional illustration/fine art field...my only income since graduation has been having commissioned projects, but i need something more definite...you're out in elk grove right? if you wanna #medicate let me know what's good...i'll shoot you an edible like i said i would...
I'm out here to ese,I don't medicate but we can smoke some meth.