Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I'm sorry for Mac Jesus loss. Posted Yesterday at 07:57 PM by Mixerr Updated Yesterday at 07:59 PM by Mixerr

Here's what happened; Mac Jesus was going to help me find Big June music. I waited for two weeks. This what happened to me two weeks and Mac Jesus did not have any. All Mac Jesus did was try to help while a lot of other users were being a bunch of dicks. I didn't know that I had caused Mac Jesus any trouble. He never said anything to me about this. I didn't know he was going to OD himself! He did this all on his own. I DID NOT TELL MAC JESUS TO DO IT. Don't pin this on me! EVERYONE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS!! I am Michael Brown. I didn't even know about this until yesterday. So don't give me crap!! I don't know why everyone thinks I was harassing him when I really wasn't. Mac Jesus came to me first about Big June. I only checked back every 4 days. I was up crying about this last night you cruel bastards. Make sure his family sees this. That's my last request.