Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
These look dope, Irish Car Bomb jello shots

2 cups Guiness beer, divided use
2.5 to 3 packages unflavored gelatin (depending on how firm you want your shot to be)
2 teaspoons brown sugar or muscovado
1/2 to 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1/2 cup Jameson
1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream

Instructions

Put 1 cup of Guiness, sugar and cocoa powder in a small saucepan and sprinkle with 2 packets of gelatin and allow to soak in for a minute. Heat and stir until everything is dissolved.

Remove from heat and add the remaining cup of cold Guiness. Pour into a pan or molds and allow to set for about 30 minutes.

Place Jameson in a saucepan and sprinkle with one packet of gelatin. Allow to soak in for a minute. Heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved.

Stir in Bailey's and allow mixture to cool. Pour on the slightly set Guiness mixture. Allow to set several hours or overnight.

Props: BASEDVATO

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
its weird, i used to drink all night and never get hangovers. but once i hit 30, i get them all day ones where i cant do a fuckin thing.
I got them a little before that. I was cool until about 26-27 and then they just started rocking me, when I get them it is. It's like Russian Roulette for me. One night I can kill a fifth and a 6er to myself and wake up the next day feeling fine. Another night I can take it easy (by my drinking standards) and have like 6 beers and just a few shots and feel like I got hit by a bus the next day lol. All that said when I would get the rare hangover when I was younger I'd feel fine in a couple hours tops.. now it's like an all day thing lol.

I've been seeing jello shots in a lot of bars lately. I don't get the trend.
Yeah they have done them for quite a few years at bars, I remember them at parties when I was in high school too. It was always bitches that would bring them and I mean of course I'd take them, free alcohol lol, but it was never something I really liked or would ever buy/make myself.