Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I just checked his twitter because I'm bored. For some reason I thought he'd have more than just under 10,000 followers. Then for some other reason I started looking through his followers and hit a huge patch of bought followers lol.
So what is blowing up these days? I mean to be honest I don't think he will ever be nationally known. As long as he puts out music I'm not trippen. Sure I would love to see him be nationally known. But I don't think the team backing him is doing a very good job.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
So what is blowing up these days? I mean to be honest I don't think he will ever be nationally known. As long as he puts out music I'm not trippen. Sure I would love to see him be nationally known. But I don't think the team backing him is doing a very good job.
Also, I don't think he (a-wax) does a good job promoting himself

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Who said anything about that's "what is blowing up these days?" lol I was honestly surprised he didn't have more followers and more so surprised that it looks like he had to buy some as well, that's all.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase , think were gonna have to update the AP9 gettin chipped odds... i think it was at 50-50 last time we talked about it...
Yeah dude. I have the feeling we are going to see a AP9 shot thread at somepoint due to all of this. Man, your sister is going to be so bummed out when he dies lol.