Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2009
I feel you Tony, I was the same way. I wanted that perfect combination where me and an artist work together on a whole album and whatever.....it's bullshit, music doesn't work that way. Working with Slappin in the Trunk I realize that people just drop shit just to drop shit, with the mentality that someone might like it. I mean, look at some of your favorite artists and pick an album from them, I'm sure there's a song on there that you don't like but someone else does.

I'm going to release projects this year, regardless of anything. I mean shit, Fubu is an big HD fan and heard my artist's song and didn't like it, we're not going back to the drawing table on the shit, we'll keep pushing.
Of course there's gonna be people that don't like the music, that's not my issue. It's me that has to really enjoy my music before anything, and my bar is set ridiculously (but realistically) high.

When it comes to art, in whatever aspect I take it on, I do my best to pay attention to detail. I will put myself out there when I become more comfortable with my work, which is not too far off now.

If I want to play in the major leagues, I have to practice a little bit before I go playing on the field.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I took a quick glance at Parker's post history for five pages and there were like three posts that weren't a sentence (or less), two of them were two sentences, and one that could have been three but one of the sentences was a run-on lol.