Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I just looked up Kevin Spacey's imdb to see what he's been up to lately and Kevin Spacey makes me feel old lol I remember seeing both Usual Suspects and LA Confidential in theaters when I was a teenager, Kevin Spacey was 35 & 37 in those, now he's an old ass man at 53

wtf

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
moon was cool, idk if i'd rewatch it
Moon is great and you should rewatch it if for no other reason than that you can look at it from two totally different viewpoints of the main charater(s). That shit tripped me out. I don't want to say too much because it would spoil things for Smok but you should know what I mean.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how Kendrick made an album that is so aesthetically great but so mind-blowingly boring at the same time.
That is so true. I want to praise it yet fall asleep midway through.

Only 3 or 4 songs have true replay value for me, but the album is cool overall. I haven't listened to it since a couple weeks after it dropped either.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
It will go down as a classic in hip-hop because of all the outrageous hype that surrounded it, but I will never call it classic outside of Compton. Compton classic or Califronia classic maybe.

On a side note, Game's 2nd & 3rd platinum are gonna hit platinum any day now. You heard it here first.