Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Here I am again at work for $30/hr Saturday. I'm workin with a lady with huge tits. She's annoying and 60 tho. $40/hr again tomorrow. We have off Monday for Presidents day and I signed up to work but didn't get it. Fuckers that would be $60/hr for a holiday. This place is stupid haha. Oh well tomorrow will be my 14th consecutive day working.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Here I am again at work for $30/hr Saturday. I'm workin with a lady with huge tits. She's annoying and 60 tho. $40/hr again tomorrow. We have off Monday for Presidents day and I signed up to work but didn't get it. Fuckers that would be $60/hr for a holiday. This place is stupid haha. Oh well tomorrow will be my 14th consecutive day working.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
your a lame-o, L7 ... go local, or go home.

You guys some ol' let me scour the country and find some random team I like for random reason ass fans.

I liked warriors since they trash, once every 10 years let me enjoy when there good... just like the A's and Niners.
I really dont know who the hell you think you are to question my fandom in any way shape or form. Fuck you, guy.