Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Is there anyone that actually checks the boards these days with ban power besides Dana?
Dana Dane
DJ Mark 7
Gabe505
TONY206
Vamps
NEMO
BAMMER
COOPDVILL
DUTCH-F.E
Keith
Mars
noWetaG
SHOWTIME <--- lol @ him buying his was into being a super mod so he can spam

These are the only people that have the power to ban, so no not really lol. I mean Gabe505 has always been more behind the scenes, I'm sure he checks the boards frequently but probably not so much for that reason. Dutch, Tony, Coop and Bammer are pretty sporadic at best these days.

Props: S.SAVAGE

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Dana Dane
DJ Mark 7
Gabe505
TONY206
Vamps
NEMO
BAMMER
COOPDVILL
DUTCH-F.E
Keith
Mars
noWetaG
SHOWTIME <--- lol @ him buying his was into being a super mod so he can spam

These are the only people that have the power to ban, so no not really lol. I mean Gabe505 has always been more behind the scenes, I'm sure he checks the boards frequently but probably not so much for that reason. Dutch, Tony, Coop and Bammer are pretty sporadic at best these days.
who the fuck is keith

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
mostly blues & R&B type shit. I like the idea of a cover band vs creating new stuff.

I picked up The Metro on my lunch,... havent got the chance to look in there yet but imma see whats poppin.
Do you want to sing? or do you play any instruments?

Check craigslist musician section also... I met a few good bass, and guitar players from there.