Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Juicy J didn't really rap any different back then though

Lord Infamous, Koopsta Knicca and their endless features carried tracks talent wise

I don't mind a lot of Juicy J's new shit, he raps the same just on different type beats
Funny enough I always though that outside of Lord Infamous (pre-changing his style starting with the Tear Da Club Up Thugs album) the Three Six Mafia affilated rappers were doper than the actual members. Playa Fly, Gangsta Blac, MC Mack, Project Pat, Scan Man, T-Rock, K-Rock and Indo G were all really dope. I like Koopsta's stuff too but prefered all those named more so than his work overall.
He raps slower and the subject topic is getting trippy or buying bottles at the bar. I disagree, he has changed to one style and one topic.

NAMO @NAMO what up breh you get friends to terrorize your girl yet so you can convince her to buy a gun?
I need to get a pack of mooses to run in the house.

NAMO @NAMO is failing at providing us with the news on the front lines in Detroit

Detroit Rapper King Gordy Shot Five Times | AllHipHop.com
Its so cold in the D, how da fuck do we post to keep peace?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Tried out the Ruger sr9 9mm

What a piece of shit that gun is, fucking impossible to load the clip, too bad if u need to load it fast.. Look at my fingers..

Attachments