Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
And juicy j raps the same now in every track

Fuck that shit go back to the old triple six mafia days
Juicy J didn't really rap any different back then though

Lord Infamous, Koopsta Knicca and their endless features carried tracks talent wise

I don't mind a lot of Juicy J's new shit, he raps the same just on different type beats

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Juicy J didn't really rap any different back then though

Lord Infamous, Koopsta Knicca and their endless features carried tracks talent wise

I don't mind a lot of Juicy J's new shit, he raps the same just on different type beats
Yeah Juicy literally sounds more or less the same as he did going back to even his underground tapes, flow wise that is.

Now he just make trap beat sounding songs that revolve around using drugs instead of selling them lol.

I prefer his older stuff, but still like a good portion of his newer stuff as well.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Funny enough I always though that outside of Lord Infamous (pre-changing his style starting with the Tear Da Club Up Thugs album) the Three Six Mafia affilated rappers were doper than the actual members. Playa Fly, Gangsta Blac, MC Mack, Project Pat, Scan Man, T-Rock, K-Rock and Indo G were all really dope. I like Koopsta's stuff too but prefered all those named more so than his work overall.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yeah Juicy literally sounds more or less the same as he did going back to even his underground tapes, flow wise that is.

Now he just make trap beat sounding songs that revolve around using drugs instead of selling them lol.

I prefer his older stuff, but still like a good portion of his newer stuff as well.
Funny enough I always though that outside of Lord Infamous (pre-changing his style starting with the Tear Da Club Up Thugs album) the Three Six Mafia affilated rappers were doper than the actual members. Playa Fly, Gangsta Blac, MC Mack, Project Pat, Scan Man, T-Rock, K-Rock and Indo G were all really dope. I like Koopsta's stuff too but prefered all those named more so than his work overall.
TLDR, Dude you type too much. That kind of shit will present fellow Sicc users a dilemma: spend excessive time parsing out what you mean or being mildly rude in not actually reading what you wrote and propping you anyways. It is more collegial and collaborative to take an extra few moments to distill your thoughts into bite size pieces. I do not appreciate the fact that you would type so much and expect us to have to read it. You need to be more considerate when posting in the future. Because honestly I can't and won't read more then one or two sentences. Be considerate homie.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
It's also inconsiderate to post twice in succesion like that when it's hella long posts. Just do one or two sentences per post and don't post twice in a row like that. There is an edit button homie. I'd appreciate it if you took my advice and kept your posts shorter and utilized the edit button. Thanks.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
TLDR, Dude you type too much. That kind of shit will present fellow Sicc users a dilemma: spend excessive time parsing out what you mean or being mildly rude in not actually reading what you wrote and propping you anyways. It is more collegial and collaborative to take an extra few moments to distill your thoughts into bite size pieces. I do not appreciate the fact that you would type so much and expect us to have to read it. You need to be more considerate when posting in the future. Because honestly I can't and won't read more then one or two sentences. Be considerate homie.
tl;dr

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
NAMO @NAMO what up breh you get friends to terrorize your girl yet so you can convince her to buy a gun?

Props: NAMO

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 infinity @infinity 0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO

This is dope.

http://www.steadybloggin.com/chad-sexington-presents-low-speed-chase/

Props: BASEDVATO

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
0R0 @0R0 infinity @infinity 0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO

This is dope.

http://www.steadybloggin.com/chad-sexington-presents-low-speed-chase/
some good choices