Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
feel like a fucking retard doing this math homework right now

this is supposed to be the course that ain't even worth credits that is supposedly going to prepare me to take a real college math class and i'm sitting here staring at this shit all like

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I would drop this faggot math class since the school i'm switching to this summer doesn't require any lame ass math, but I already spent $78 on the fucking online access to the site where we complete all of our homework and it has our online math book

that's where these faggot book companies are getting you now, they release software and books only accessible through their websites so you can't buy used or sell books back

fucking racket

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Is the Walking Dead really that good of a show? The way people have been going crazy for the new episode tonight on facebook and from small talk I over hear at school people act like it's the greatest show ever.

I only watched the first ever episode back when it premiered and it was cool and all, maybe I should check out the rest since i'm huge fan of zombies and hearing how addicted people are to it.