Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Brehs, I'm finding the glocks jam like a motherfucker. Do I need to spend more money on a better handgun? Please help me out here with advice. I want something easy to use, low kick and easy to field strip so the fiance can use it too.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Brehs, I'm finding the glocks jam like a motherfucker. Do I need to spend more money on a better handgun? Please help me out here with advice. I want something easy to use, low kick and easy to field strip so the fiance can use it too.
never had issues with a glock jamming on me before

can't go wrong with Glock, Springfield Armory xD, or Heckler & Koch hand guns

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You got a dirty ass glock. I've never owned one, but I shoot them at the range errytime I go and those fuckers are filthy and almost never jam.

Props: InfamousICON

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
never had issues with a glock jamming on me before

can't go wrong with Glock, Springfield Armory xD, or Heckler & Koch hand guns
You got a dirty ass glock. I've never owned one, but I shoot them at the range errytime I go and those fuckers are filthy and almost never jam.

Maybe its an Australian thing, to cork stuff..

Props: jake921660