Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Goons how does 400 for an Yugoslav SKS sound? I am buying one for when I move here and want here to keep it locked up as well as buying a Glock, roughly 500?

I want to get her trained to use the glock but she hates guns. However, when I'm not here she will need it.

We are trying to have a baby too. Her kids love me and everything is working out, never been this happy in my life.

Oh when I get back home I'm gonna be like jesus and overturn food stalls and shit for overcharging on food, I know know who the real jews are and its not America..

:(

Glad everything seems to be going well for you NAMO @NAMO . We fuck around on here a lot but I wish the best for you and your girl breh.

Also, as someone who has been to Detroit, if you really like it there... just wait until you see the rest of the US lol.

You traveling anywhere outside of MI while you are here this time?
You guys should spend a weekend in Chicago if you can. It's only like a four hour or so drive from Detroit. Chicago is fucking awesome and you can kick back a few beers with B-Buzz @B-Buzz .
Thanks mate. Her parents want to fly us to florida for a couple of days but for now I just wanna chill with her here. Time is precious atm. Def tour wen I'm here for 3 months or perm.

And this 4g is fast
Yeah I love that shit.

Yea, indiana is a black lab. So fucking loyal and smart. I look at him as my family member of course.
That dog is cute breh.