Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN have you ate at the taqueria mercy? almost at the end of tennesee st by characters...
is that the one on tennessee street, in between marin street and sacramento street? if so, no i have not...but i've thought about it. have you been there, and if so, is it any good? if i recall correctly, it's a mexican/el salvadorian restaurant right?

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
is that the one on tennessee street, in between marin street and sacramento street? if so, no i have not...but i've thought about it. have you been there, and if so, is it any good? if i recall correctly, it's a mexican/el salvadorian restaurant right?
yep thats the one...i was workin across the street from it today and was gonna check it out but it wasnt open... went to king alberts instead and got some beef links and gumbo...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
yep thats the one...i was workin across the street from it today and was gonna check it out but it wasnt open... went to king alberts instead and got some beef links and gumbo...
ahhh okay, i was at the cannabis club next to king albert's today, and thought about trying it because i wanted some bbq...i'll give it a try sometime though, maybe even tomorrow i'll give it a try.