Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
how come every time Shawshank Redemption is on TV there's always a few people on facebook making posts about it

good movie, but holy shit it's gotta be the most over rated movie of all time, especially for people to be posting about it on facebook every single damn time it's on (which is all the fucking time)
I'd say there are many, many, many more way overrated movies out there then The Shawshank Redemption and I'm not even the biggest fan of the movie (I do like it though). Maybe one of the most overrated of our generation? I could go with that. Then again just like almost everything it's all subjective.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I'd say there are many, many, many more way overrated movies out there then The Shawshank Redemption and I'm not even the biggest fan of the movie (I do like it though). Maybe one of the most overrated of our generation? I could go with that. Then again just like almost everything it's all subjective.
Just curious, what would u say is the most overrated?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Anyways I just spent a few hours and had a nice meal with the OG and OOG of my family. I'm going to go on a quick beer run before I get too lazy to leave my spot for the night. I'll be back in a few but I'll leave you all with the wise words of Tiny Tim... tiddies bless us, every one.

Props: Mac Jesus

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Man, QFC was a madhouse right now. I would however like to thank C. L. Sandquist and Joseph Shivers for inventing spandex in 1959 and thus giving me no fewer than five very nice booties to stare at that didn't leave much to the imagination to wonder about while waiting in line. Thank you so much for your contribution to society gentlemen.

Props: InfamousICON

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall