Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
damn, what kinda dog is it @ nato? hopefully it's not a pitbull
Nah he is a chocolate lab. I brought him to Cali early before the move. He is just nervous and stressed in a new house and bunch new people. He just nipped my moms hand, she shouldn't of pressed him he gave her warning growl he wasn't haven it, but she reached to pet his face anyways. Now she thinks he's a killer lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
there's a patient at the cannabis club i frequently visit, who brings his dog all the time (the club lets you bring pets), and there's been a couple times the dog has tried to bite and/or attack me, and other patients as well, in the medicating lounge...the patient was forced to discontinue bringing his dog into the dispensary, after some of the attacks have been seen on camera

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Iono what kinda dogs they were i went into the backyard and they mauled me just glad they didnt go for my face her sister came out hittin em with a broom messican style then went to the hospital got a huge scar on the back of my right leg