Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
this movie i'm working on now would straight up take an actual decent budget to make lol

but I have ideas for 2 other horror flicks that I think I could eventually make on my own with a small cast and a few people to work as a crew.

I got a plan to make one of them by the time I graduate lol hoping to lure people from the theater department to be my actors and a couple of the other film school cats to work on the crew as basically a resume' builder for them.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
my 1st job is going to be on the set of icon's movie as a production assistant, gaffer, casting director & every other vague job title that you probably need no experience for

Props: infinity
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
my 1st job is going to be on the set of icon's movie as a production assistant, gaffer, casting director & every other vague job title that you probably need no experience for
gaffer takes skill, they help the Director of Photography get the light perfect for the shots. You can be the dead hoe casting director. You can look at tiddies and pick the best tiddies for the hoe thats gonna be topless and killed.

One thing I have noticed about directors is that a shitload of them have got their start directing music videos. We need Nato to produce a smash hit and make a dope video for it, then you might start to interest some investors.
Word. This semester in my Production class we gotta each film a music video and a short documentary. Most people are gonna come wack because it's expected for their first time. My shit is gonna be dope as fuck with time put in.