Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
having some pretty bad luck with cars lately. mines stalling all the time and my mum is out of state for the weekend so im using hers so i can reliably get to work etc until i can get mine sorted. went to leave work tonight and discovered i had left the fucking lights on and the battery was dead.

one of the guys from work came out and tried to jump start it and ended up nearly starting a fire. his cheap shitty jumper leads shorted out and melted through. had to call my girl to come pick me up and ill sort that shit out tomorrow.

Props: NAMO
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Damn goons my kids guinnie pig is dying. They're gonna be heart broken in the morning

What's a goon to do?
You tell them the truth. Theyll be better off getting a taste of reality in the small dose of pet dying. Everything doesnt need to be a fairytale. I dont want to sound like an asshole, Im not saying destroy their childhood, Im just saying there are oppurtunities to introduce ideas and life lessons to your kids, and I think leaving the "sugar coating" off a something here and there is a good way to let the facts of life slowly absorbed into their minds as the grow up.