Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
NAMO @NAMO is about to get picked up by this chick at the airport, brought to the car where 3 large black dudes with guns will be waiting, where he will then be taken across 8 mile, robbed, and killed

RIP NAMO
Ah well atleast I didn't die like a jew

My boy left to Detroit to work for T mobile in fremont to send money back to his daughter.. like bruh youre only making 9 an hour lol.....he couldnt find work out there
Lucky for me I have skills

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
NAMO @NAMO if you end up venturing around the Farmington Hills/Ten Mile Rd area breh I HAVE to recommend:

Café Cortina

Best dining experience I've ever came across. And yes I'm being serious lol.
damn, i peeped that website...and i must say, a lot of the food looks hyphy. you know as well as all the brehs know that i'm #abc, but these lambchops look hyphy:

and NAMO @NAMO , you should definitely stop by at cafe cortina, you might end up crashing a jewish wedding:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
0R0 @0R0 holy shit dude. Listening to "Dance Music" from The Sunset Tree and the opening line "Johnson Avenue, in San Luis Obispo, and I'm 5 years old, 6 maybe"

I was BORN ON & LIVED ON Johnson Ave in SLO until my 6th birthday. It's only like a 2 mile long road; just really fucking random lyrics & obscure. Fan for life now; everything since Tallahassee has been p amazing so far.