Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
film some pr0n & I'll be the leading man in your movie.

.....as long as it's a BBW flick & the chicks have massive hooooooooters.
gonna have to pass on filming that one breh, i'll produce it and let someone else be the cameraman

don't think I could film a breh putting in work, especially on them close up shots lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I consume enough sugar in the once a week booze sessions.

Trying to avoid diabeetus & heart disease down the road.

I very rarely consume any candy at all & I don't miss it. However, it does taste good when I do eat it (~5x a year)

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
reese's pieces = hyphy
Weird you say that. I had a dream last night, that I was at some chicks house (no clue who she was) and I went in to use the bathroom, and her toilet was filled with Reese's pieces. So I left the bathroom and like ten minutes later the girl walks in there and yelled "who the Fuck filled my toilet with reese's pieces?" Lol hella random

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Weird you say that. I had a dream last night, that I was at some chicks house (no clue who she was) and I went in to use the bathroom, and her toilet was filled with Reese's pieces. So I left the bathroom and like ten minutes later the girl walks in there and yelled "who the Fuck filled my toilet with reese's pieces?" Lol hella random
ya man HELLA random lol