Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
We were talking in class about Detroit, you about to leave the coast for a dead city with nothing but abandoned car factories and a high murder rate
its only temp though, we are moving to Florida.

Only thing I don't like about Florida is the prisons, so I gotta not do any stupid shit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
its only temp though, we are moving to Florida.

Only thing I don't like about Florida is the prisons, so I gotta not do any stupid shit.
I know Florida is "on the coast" but you will want to get out of the south as soon as possible in general as well.

Middle of the map is not hyphy just ask Rossibreath @Rossibreath

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I heard the suburbs of Detroit are nice though. That's not a joke either. Really cheap too but yeah you still have to live in Michigan then lol.
yeah from like 50 to 100k, thats cheap as fuck.

sydney is the most expensive place to live on the planet, houses average amost a mill

breh, I'll go to work then go home and keep warm from the sub zero temps lol

save a bit then we live in her other house in florida or raise a daughter in sydney, whatever I'm easy.

plus I need a change, I want to drive an american muscle car and a 10 second bike, fuck and eat. I'm a simple man after a simple life.