Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
There is a show called Redneck Island. Lets just pull the plug now.
I actually wanted to catch an episode of it lol haven't seen it yet, but apparently it's Stone Cold Steve Austin putting a bunch of people through hell on a deserted island to win money. I heard it's basically redneck survivor lol

The thought of Stone Cold Steve Austin yelling at a bunch of starving people on a deserted island sounds like lulz

Props: S.SAVAGE

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Boil it in chicken broth/water and you get shredded chicken breh
I mean I've simmered chicken in broth and/or other liquids for this but I don't think I've ever just thrown some chicken in boiling water (which is what I just pictured when I read it) or even broth. I don't know, just doesn't sound right to me for some reason. I wish you and your boiled chicken the best though breh.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
From the people I've asked who share similar taste in shows with that have watched it the reviews have ranged from "It's cool. Nothing to write home about but I enjoy it" to "It's really fucking great show. I can't believe you haven't seen it yet." Not one has said it sucked yet.

I still have no desire to watch it.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I mean I've simmered chicken in broth and/or other liquids for this but I don't think I've ever just thrown some chicken in boiling water (which is what I just pictured when I read it) or even broth. I don't know, just doesn't sound right to me for some reason. I wish you and your boiled chicken the best though breh.
Try it sometime ese. Boil chicken, shred it, then add taco seasoning. Not like I just eat plain boiled chicken

Props: S.SAVAGE