Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Lol my brother was selling his old car on CL and he put $500 firm (engine was fucked), not going any lower so don't even try. So this fat gypsy guy shows up and says I'll Give you $250. Lol my brother got so Pissed. Told dude to leave.
I respect when someone says firm. Most times they will never sell for that holding price though. I guess if its fair.

I always over price, to give me negotiating room when selling.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
We are a few break throughs away from reverse aging, and living way past the 100yr mark as humans. Stay healthy, and see if you can make the cut off when treatement hits.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
that would be hyphy
Its science nerdy shit, but if bored listen to some youtubes. I think they are the some of the most profound thinkers ATM:

Aubrey de Grey

and

Ray Kurzweil

There groups are going to change the world in about 20-30years.

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
it would be messed up if they test that anti-aging tech on old guys serving football numbers, it works and they have to serve fucking 130 years or suffa lol
They should use those dudes as test rats lol

One of the main slow factor for health techniques, is getting human testing.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lol my brother was selling his old car on CL and he put $500 firm (engine was fucked), not going any lower so don't even try. So this fat gypsy guy shows up and says I'll Give you $250. Lol my brother got so Pissed. Told dude to leave.
Gypsies are the fucking worst. Every now and then we get waves of them trying to scam us at the theatre. They almost always send women and use the same story "we had a family emergency last night and had to leave ____ into the movie and were wondering if we can finish it tonight?" Then they have no stubs, always paid with cash, etc. I just tell them to tell me about what time they left and how many people and I'll check our security cameras. They usually just say a random time and then when I leave to check they either buy tickets or leave the theatre lol. It's gotten to the point that if someone uses that story and they are wearing long skirts (their women aren't supposed to wear pants) I don't even check anymore because I know they aren't going to be on there.