Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
lol how do you bang without an actual hood to claim?
apparently people in northern cali do that quite often...or at least his neck of the woods.

if i wasnt from a hood i wouldnt care about none of that shit...unless i was to go to jail. even now, im not really infatuated with all the north/south shit

Dec 4, 2006
someone directed me to this thread...

and that person said "hey, you have fans"

and I said ..I think I already know who they are..

Stomper.... because I never said the gang and actual neighborhood?

after a certain age I grew up and decided to be a father...

you still mad tho!

lol SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort coming in here to talk about me..breh was riding my dick on twitter and mad because I wouldn't reply to his tweets about the 49ers being a superior team to his NFL Oregon team..oh wait!..

keep it moving..

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO my bad on not sending a preview earlier. I might abandon that project altogether lol. Here's one I just finished tho.

File | Limelinx

limelinx redesigned their whole site; it's clean now
I am totally remixing and mastering the one I sent you, I learned about side chaining, and makes a huge difference in electronic musica....

Don't scrap it yet, let me preview, i'll give unbiased feedback.

ill peep it now

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i work in freezers at -30 celcius so im use to the cold. heat fucks with me more than cold. last time i went down south to the ski fields i spent the day times in shorts and a t shirt lol
Lol thats wierd cause its hot as fuck usially in GC.

Speaking of GC first year im not going up. I am going to detroit for 20 days to propose lol.

Some of my mates are going GC with their families anyway and some solo, its just not 'the boys' anymore..

Bit sick of that place tbh no offense lol

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
someone directed me to this thread...

and that person said "hey, you have fans"

and I said ..I think I already know who they are..

Stomper.... because I never said the gang and actual neighborhood?

after a certain age I grew up and decided to be a father...

you still mad tho!

lol SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort coming in here to talk about me..breh was riding my dick on twitter and mad because I wouldn't reply to his tweets about the 49ers being a superior team to his NFL Oregon team..oh wait!..

keep it moving..
I'm just stating the facts...It was annoying to me.

no anger from me. that was then. this is now