Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ask them to grill the onions they put on your tacos.... its eutopia!!!
hell yeah, i'm aware of that, but i must admit i haven't been doing it for a long time, i'm fairly new to the grilled onion thing on tacos...i usually get them raw. but some taco trucks/taquerias give you both raw and grilled onions...

Props: Cut-Throat

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
hell yeah, i'm aware of that, but i must admit i haven't been doing it for a long time, i'm fairly new to the grilled onion thing on tacos...i usually get them raw. but some taco trucks/taquerias give you both raw and grilled onions...
i will never willingly have raw onions on my tacos again... grilled for life!!!!!!!

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
tried this new pre workout and it was shitty compared to what i expected. from what a lot of people say it is great and gives yo plenty of energy and focus but i felt barely anything. i only tried 1 scoop though it says the dose is up to 2 scoops. ill try that next time.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
reading shit like this made me think i was gonna break some pbs but it was just a regular workout

Effects(★★★★★): If you have tried DS Craze, you can honestly agree that the effects are 5 star. The mood enhancement, the endless surge of clean energy, the euphoric feelings, and, what seems to feel like unlimited endurance. The fact that you can workout longer, and more intense then ever, with shorter rest times. When they say "No personal record is safe", they mean it. I'm on my 3rd month of using DS Craze, and I've broke personal records in all my lifts, even the ones where I thought I reached my plateau. I can honestly rate the effects Craze gives.. 5 Star.