Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Well it's not really nonsense, it's his opinion. Now if it's only for the fact they are Jewish and has nothing to do with him not feeling their music then you could argue that it is.

I was never a big fan of the Beastie Boys personally either. I do like a handful of their songs and regardless of my personal opinion on their music they are legends in the rap game but their music as a whole just never clicked with me.

Also no offense but using the whole "you don't like ______, but you like ______, there for you are ______" no matter in what context you are using it is pretty dumb dude. It's all opinions and personal taste. No one is right, no one is wrong. Saying shit like that just makes it come off like you are offended when really who fucking cares?

That last part is just a general statement by the way. People do it all the time and not just with music and it's something that could go under

I get what you're sayin, but you like lil b, so I dont