Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
but I still think they shouldn't have carried on calling themselves Alice In Chains.

but in my opinion Alice In Chains died when Layne did.
I don't have a problem with them continuing to use the name as long as Jerry Cantrell is always in the band.

Lynyrd Skynyrd and AC/DC are both legendary bands who's lead singer died and they kept going strong and in the case of AC/DC actually became bigger legends with the new singer.

As long as Jerry never leaves the band and they continue to make good music it's fine with me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't have a problem with them continuing to use the name as long as Jerry Cantrell is always in the band.

Lynyrd Skynyrd and AC/DC are both legendary bands who's lead singer died and they kept going strong and in the case of AC/DC actually became bigger legends with the new singer.

As long as Jerry never leaves the band and they continue to make good music it's fine with me.
no

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
good 2nd half from the niners, like I said they are winning superb owl this year

but I thought kaep was gonna choke so I'll shut up now.