Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
That would be my answer, I mean Im kinda bias, and he's my favorite player and all. But I guess it comes down to how you would define 'best player'. Is it the best hitter? Do you say Ted Williams? Tony Gwynn? Bonds? Griffey? Babe? Or is it the best pitcher ever that can control the game? Nolan Ryan? Clemens? Or just that naturally talented 'baseball athelete'? Strawberry? Rose? I look at it as if Im drafting an all-time team, my first pick I want someone that can do everything at an elite level, and Henderson literally could change the course of a team sport by himself, he could draw a walk or get a hit, steal 2nd, steal 3rd, fake a steal for home and draw a bad throw and score. Few players can control the entire game single-handedly like that. Henderson could, Bonds could, Clemens could, McGwire arguably could. Then you have to account for the person and how they left their mark on the game, I think that counts. Rose, Bonds, McGwire, Joe Jackson, Clemens all fucked up IMO...Rickey loved baseball, loved the A's, works with the team and the community. In my big A's fan heart, Henderson is the best player ever.
lol @ you drafting Rickey H. as your first pick of all time. Gimme a break homer. Seriously, are you trolling right now?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I guess if me eating pussu for 10 days straight led me to fucking ramming girls for 10 days straight then sure. I mean, there are so many variables to this question. We talking bout eating out my girl for 10 days straight? then no.