Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lil Spewn's girl was supposed to let him start smoking at their house (?? lol) if weed got legalized. It did, she didn't. She said she still doesn't want it around her 10 year old son even though it's not illegal anymore and didn't care that he said he'd smoke in the backyard after the kid went to bed. I literally laughed at him, told him to grow some balls and tell her she's a hypocrite. He just continued looking defeated as always.

She goes through like five bottles of wine a weekend to boot lulz.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The funniest part was he then he said he didn't care that much and didn't miss smoking. About 10 minutes later he asked if I had a bowl I could let him smoke. I told him I have about 1/4 of really good dank but he couldn't have any until he became a man and told his girl she wasn't being fair. He just continued looking defeated as always.

May 4, 2002
Nano gonna get sent to protect the people he's hated the most lol. Arnt you to old for the army or are u guys hurting so bad u accept older people?

FYI I thought u were at least 30

May 4, 2002
The funniest part was he then he said he didn't care that much and didn't miss smoking. About 10 minutes later he asked if I had a bowl I could let him smoke. I told him I have about 1/4 of really good dank but he couldn't have any until he became a man and told his girl she wasn't being fair. He just continued looking defeated as always.
Once a bitch always a bitch.

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
your homie is a punk
Once a bitch always a bitch.
I agree. I've said it before dude is a really nice person and he means well and would literally give someone he didn't know the shirt off his back. Dude just has no spine. It actually pisses me off that he never stands up for himself to anyone because he's such a nice guy but it's almost comedy how quickly he folds for his girl.

That said I've seen him like 4 times since we stopped living together and haven't even met his kid because that shit pisses me off and I'd probably tell her off myself.

Anyways, fuck all that shit I just found it funny when I thought about it right now.

Cheers!