Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble

The Underachievers - 6th Sense.mp3

0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy DVS ONE @DVS ONE infinity @infinity
damn that was nice.....need moar.....

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
the east side on her knuckles might mean that hoodrat is her lol
Funny story on how I actually know she has the herpites....

The broad came to my homeboys bachelor party, & when she got there, damn near every one of us knew her but she didnt know it was this particular bachelor party she was coming to. She knew all of us as well, minus a few part-time acquaintances.

So, she takes a few shots, loosens her morals a bit ( lol ya right ) & gets to dancin, strippin, dildo show, all that.....

I KNEW I saw what appeared to be razor burn by her coochie ( yuck that shit is a str8 turn off for me ) **it was soars, eeew**

long story short, she fucked the groom after we all chipped in 20 bucks
( maybe 140 total )

He got married the following weekend.

....his wife divorced him less than 6 months into their marriage for giving her herpes. He later told me that stripper was the only broad besides his wife he had fucked in 4 years.

I lightweight felt bad for antagonizing it but whats done is done.

so, ya.... that bitch had herpes.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
But that pic is not the bitch cause that chick had a tattoo wrapped all around her leg of a snake, leading up to her pussu with a tongue sticking out by the snatch.

& the stripper was not from the ES... pretty sure she was from Pineside, Milpitas.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 Gas One @Gas One illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy

KOOL A.D. (FEAT. HAJI SPRINGER & BILL DING) (PROD. BILL DING): BEAUTIFUL NAKED PSYCHEDELIC GHERKIN EXPLODING TOMATO SAUCE ALL OVER YOUR FACE