Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Props: InfamousICON

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
0R0 @0R0

yeah, i fucked up the name both times i posted it its "once were warriors", and its a very good, although very depressing watch. I'm glad I didn't grow up in a poverty stricken maori family.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
@smok why was your Xmas eve/Xmas fucked up? If u don't mind me asking
Dont mind at all.

he ran over his gf's cat & his gf is going to dump him
I wish.

The broad and I have been on and off for over ten years, and for the past few years the relationship has been off but we still find an excuse to get together and whatever a couple times a year. We've both been in relationships with other people for most of that time, but it is what it is. She has a daughter, and some really fucked up shit, that I don't want to get into on here went down with her daughter a few months ago.

The mom is having a really hard time, and drinking like a fish and she calls me a week or so ago drunk off her ass and asks me if I'll come and spend christmas eve with her. I don;t really want to, but shes not in a good spot, plus she puts her kid on and she wants me to go over there too, so I say OK. So the plan is I'm gonna go over to her house sat morning, and then the three of us will drive an hour to her brothers house eat some early afternoon food, and then I;ll cut.

Sunday night, I'm kinda drunk watching the hawks game, and the broad texts me and says her kid is at her dads house, and why didn't I come over now so we could spend time together without the kid, I'm cool with it cuz Im in a dry spell, and havvent knocked one out in a minute, so I grab a cab over there at halftime, as I was drunk enough I didn'w ant to drive. She lives a minute away so its a 40 fucking dollar cab ride, but whatever I watch the rest of the game, beat it up and go to bed.

So christmas eve the kid comes home and we drive out to her brothers house, and not 5 minuites after we get there, my broad gets called in (shes a nurse). I had no idea she was on call. The daughter doesnt want to stay at her unkle's house and I'm not gonna stay there by myself cuz its someones family that I don't even really know. So the three of us drive back to seattle, drop off my broad at the hospital and then I spend christmas eve chilling with my broads kid, who like I said has been through some shit recently and is kinda fucked up over it, so I can't just leave her alone at her house and go home. By the time my girl gets off call and we pick her up its close to midnight, so I say fuck it and crash out there.

the next day, christmas, I wake up and I was supposed to be home cuz I had all these plans, and It takes me two fuking hours to get a cab and then an hour to get home, and because I went over there sunday, i forgot to shop so im eating frozen fucking food for my christmas dinner because I missed all of the events I was invited to.

TL;DR

My dick ruined christmas.