Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I really hope either: Washington, Oregon and Colorado fucking step it up tomorrow and all pass there marijuana initiatives, and not be scary-homo-voters like Cali was.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Cartels scare me, like the taliban do.

I really wish the violence would cease. I have no problem them capitalizing off the black-market the US created. They just really need to stabilize the region. Juarez Drug-lord left the game, and created a vacuum for all Mexico wanting to control the city.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
What worse is the copy-cat gangster that run around the city.

They can car-jack, and shoot your ass... and just blame it on the cartel. When in reality it was just some broke motherfucker, that knew do to the lawlessness he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

If you gonna control your city, then fucking own it... and handle any motherfuckers getting out of line fucking with innocent people.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO

that's a great song...i want to go to vegas on the 16th to see christopher cross live

anyways, about a month ago, i went to this bar at the vallejo waterfront, and there was a live band that was playing...so some older black dude with dreads was performing that song, and every time he sang "soon i will be free," he shook his dreads lol