Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
just reaffirmed my decision for a healthier lifestyle

just went and got a cheesesteak, fries, and a pepsi and feel like shit now after not eating any grease for the last few weeks, could only drink like half the pepsi. It's like I feel the grease coursing through my veins lol

glad I had that meal though, now I know to say fuck that ol bullshit and get something healthier

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol wtf kinda bullshit is that they just expect you to eat em with no sauce? Nuttkase @Nuttkase confirm or deny sauce is extra?
I've always got a marinara sauce without having to add anything. I know they charge extra for ranch, garlic dip, extra marinara, etc where I order from. It could be different from location to location though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase you ever cop the cheese stuffed bread from dominos?
Yeah I got the bacon & jalapeno one once. While it was pretty good I didn't think it was worth the price when I could have gotten a whole medium for the same amount. If it was a few bucks less I would get it again but not when you can get a med pizza or a sammich as well for the same price.

-edit-

Thats when they had the 3 for $5 a piece deal at least. I don't remember the regular price I'm guessing it's around that though.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea i mean illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy is a pretty good example of that, hes more of a product of american media/culture than most boarders here lol