Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I just read all the pages since I last visited and that took about an hour. I love Siccness... keeps me occupied and I learn something new everyday. Plus you guys make me laugh.

I am running on 3 hours of sleep =/ I feel like shit again, for like the 4th time this week. I need to give myself a break from all the partying after this weekend.

Went to bingo last night with liar boy... didn't win shit. Went back to his place and played some cribbage and drank some beer. I told him I'm still angry and I never want to "hear" the details of his one night stand with that nasty leather faced skank bitch he fucked. I think he is well aware of how disgusted I am and knows better than to put the move on me, which is exactly what I intended with my visit cuz he will never be nothing more than a friend to me now. Fuckin' bitch ass liar.

fillyacup @fillyacup ... you can buy me a 12 pack and a taco when I hit the lotto this weekend and come visit.

I have a long day ahead of me... and I'm half asleep, geh. You guys ever take that non-narcotic drug Tramadol? I'm not sure why, but that stuff hella gives me a boost. I have a few, think it's about that time.

And so... what's on the agenda for today guys? What shall we do? Write a book? Play a game? Make up some new words?

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Who they playing, I haven't even looked at the schedule this week yet.

Did Niners lose last night?

And I think we play the Cardinals this week and we better beat them cuz we got Da Bears, Packers, and fuckin' Texans on the way =/ That Redskins game last weekend was vital and we fuckin' LOST it...GRR!