Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
do you have any pending sexual harassment cases?
nothing pending, no.

....havent had a sexual harassment case since 99.

But! I do have to say I am about 2 seconds away from fully harassing our new HR girl. She is so mother fucking gorgeous, & flirty.

If I was a single man, I would have already taken her our for a nice steak dinner & serve some cawck for desert.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
cool story bro time...

in 99, my sexual harassment case went a lil something like this:

BBW, a thick ass chocolate sista, name was Jennifer.
She was flirty, & I was in need of some chocolate at the time.
She worked in a different department then I, ( call center & I was a tech support lead, she was a tele-sales chick ) We didnt have AIM or Y! IM or anything, so we would talk dirty via email back n forth.

She had a hot friend named Lisa who wanted to fuck me too. Lisa was married so she was lightweight living vicariously thru Jennifer, her friend, til she got the nerve up to fuck me too.

Me & Jennifer, Halloween day, in costume, had planned to meet @ the hotel that was just down the street from us, on our lunch break to fuck, then possibly continue after hours, possibly with her friend, Lisa. But the day before, we are both emailing abck n forth on how it is gonna go down...

She is emailing me "Oh, I want you to do this to me daddy, that, blah blah blah"

I am replying, "Ya baby, imma do this that & blah blah blah"

Anyhow, the next day is Halloween.... it's on n crackin. Im bout to lay pipe to this fine ass thick ass chocolate bitch. Im PUMPED!

I get into work @ 7 & my manager immediately pulls me into HER conf room ( My manager was FUCKING BOMB!!!....I wished it was her & I on the emails, really... BAD ass Brazillian chick )

In this conf room, there is Pam, the big fat jolly HR lady from Boston, not looking so jolly.

First thing they do is lay out a STACK of papers, on top of them all, in big ass letters is the word DICK. My email to her "I'm gonna put my dick so far down your throat you are gonna gag".... turns out Jennifer had printed the emails out & printed doubles. The second set was still on the copier after most people had left for the day.

FUCK!

My heart sank, & I was about to have a panic attack lol

I thought I was losing my job right there, but I didnt... they sent us both home without pay for the day.

I got to my truck & Jennifer was walking out... I asked her why she had printed those emails out, she said she was gonna use them to convince Lisa to come fuck the both of us but didnt realize she printed 2 copies.

I still had the room on deck.

Me & Jennifer went n fucked like nobodies business.

Got back to work the next day, after having to leave in full costume & after everyone in the office already knowing our business.

....turns out the IT group, HR, & Management had a meeting the night before, right after it was found ( I was friends outside work with most of them ) & decided not to fire us over it. But in turn, they blabbed about it to everyone in the office.

ah, to be 23 again.

cool story, bro.

Last edited: