Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Honestly I think teachers gettting prison time for fucking students 18+ is stupid as fuck. Fire them, let them never be able to teach again for life, whatever. But our prisons are full enough we don't need to be sending more people there.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Honestly I think teachers gettting prison time for fucking students 18+ is stupid as fuck. Fire them, let them never be able to teach again for life, whatever. But our prisons are full enough we don't need to be sending more people there.

What? And what about free labour from inmates? (that the taxpayer pays for living expenses)

That would mean people like newt grinbitch and other faggots who own the prison system would lose money breh.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I agree. They were all over 18 and consenting. Morally wrong sure, but it's okay in my book.

I would need a few drinks but I would hit it now. For sure when I was 18 with the hormones running high.