Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
where/when? man all these cats know each other some way lol
On twitter a month or so ago. I said Butch rapping wise reminded me of Vince a couple days before it too which was funny.

He said something like "This dude sounds like a knock off Vince rapping over bootleg Clams beats" or something like that. Someone asked him who he was talking about and he said "Some dude out of Baltimore but he probably vanity searches his name" and left it at that. I mean, yeah lol But Butch is dope, especially production wise, and can spit too.

Plus Butch had a beat on Aston's tape and both of them has said they all plan on working more together. Donzelly was probably just speaking his mind and I can see what he's saying. But his music is different enough and good enough that I wouldn't say all that. Then again he's not part of Vince/Joey/Aston and thems inner circle so he might not have know they all fuck with each other musically.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That dude is beyond awful though. It's funny he disses ICP/Tech/Hopsin fanbase yet those are the same exact people who his music caters to.

Haven't most those acts dissed each other at somepoint too? Some sort of weird rapper vortex going on there.