Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You feel better now? Lol if i get really high i cant eat or concentrate on anything i just sit and stare until i fall asleep
Last time that happend i got some hash oil i underestimated how strong it was and i got fucked up for 24 hours lol
Need that sativa in yo life breh crush dem goals

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You feel better now? Lol if i get really high i cant eat or concentrate on anything i just sit and stare until i fall asleep
Last time that happend i got some hash oil i underestimated how strong it was and i got fucked up for 24 hours lol
Yeah thats what i do lol just zone out on entertainment

But I haven't drank in like 3 weeks or something so my plan is working.

I thought id save money though i was wasting like $10-30 a day on beer or liquor. My tolerance is already sky high though smoking like an eighth to a quarter a day lmao

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I love smoking sativa, got a new safe, began the paperwork to foreclose on someone's property, made money moves in the market, got tax pwork together, went for a hike, helped the kid with homework.

Today an even fuller plate.

Let's get it

Progress won't be televised.
Get a property to rent to me so I can grow and run a dog rescue unbothered 😂

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Get a property to rent to me so I can grow and run a dog rescue unbothered 😂
This property is 40 acres but in a lil podunk town called Wickenburg, AZ, between Phoenix and Vegas. If I foreclose and boot the old lady out that lives there (which I will, she ain't my grandma), I'll holla :siccness:

San Diego on my hit list next year for property, have a house to build end of summer this year where I'm at

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Saved a Husky from being put down at a shelter by me and the foster flaked 😂. I'm stuck with this fucker for the night at least
Had a nice ass pit show up at my front door couple nights ago he was raw!, then he decided to camp out . I was like fuck ,then he followed my car for hella far running along side.. fuck should kept him