Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
That’s true he used to be Democrat, but he’s not a “lefty”, modern day Democrats are just “lefties” and are not what Democrats were in the old days.
C'mon breh cut that out Donald Trump's is not from the old days, he is one generation removed basically

This mf was snorting coke in the 80s with these fags stop playing fr fr

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Pennsylvania needs to kill itself

fucking losers

They just interrupted the news to say they will be accepting other ballots until next tuesday

fuck you pennsylvania go fuck yourself
When the Trump Administration cut the legs off of the USPS a couple of months ago with the sole purpose of voter suppression, knowing this year would be the highest mail in ballot vote in history, they should have realized that states can still choose to receive mail in ballots after election day.

Without this right to have mail in ballots still count after election day, I would have never been able to vote in 2008 when I was in the middle of the desert in Israel.

Props: CyrusTheVirus
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I got a mail in ballot this year, but I walked it to a ballot box because of the fuckery with the USPS. After last month I had a letter I was waiting for from the VA dated October 3rd and I didn't get it until October 26th, I knew I wasn't gonna mail my ballot in. Still blows my mind they fucked the USPS up solely to keep people from voting.