Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
That's wasup he definitely did his thang in the weed game . Still have the track?
No. I lost the track(s) and photos I did with him years ago. I suspect an old homie named K @krawnikal still has em, but idk. I do recall that I looped a beat from BROWNSIDE titled “Life on the streets” - (ese shit I know but that beat was hard no lie) and Bern along with everyone in the studio was feeling the fuck out of it. I remember Bern saying, “you know what this beat so dope let me just drop something” lol One of my old boys Telly Prego did the hook : “Smiling faces, sometimes they don’t tell the truth”

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
No. I lost the track(s) and photos I did with him years ago. I suspect an old homie named K @krawnikal still has em, but idk. I do recall that I looped a beat from BROWNSIDE titled “Life on the streets” - (ese shit I know but that beat was hard no lie) and Bern along with everyone in the studio was feeling the fuck out of it. I remember Bern saying, “you know what this beat so dope let me just drop something” lol One of my old boys Telly Prego did the hook : “Smiling faces, sometimes they don’t tell the truth”
My skrapa comments rang true 😂😂