Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Ordered some Korean food door dash always got the jew menu missing items
I'll never order doordash or grubhub after seeing how some of these drivers are. I was at Wingstop and there was a Asian couple that were both accepting orders from their phones. They had 4 total orders and had no hot bags. Just left peoples food out while waiting for all the orders. The first order sat for almost 30 mins before they had collected all their orders then just put them in their backseat. I seen some little European fool put peoples dickeys order on the dirty floor outside taking stuff out the bag and putting on the cement to verify the order.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
is there anything worse than group projects? this programming class projects are instead just one big class project, and each group works on different parts. one of my group members wasnt even active in the class until the other day and he said he was probably going to drop the class lol, the other has no freaking clue whats going on and ive been hard-carrying him the whole time. like he legit just copied everything ive shared so far. then i asked him what he has so far on the stuff due tomorrow and finally responded after 3 days and had literally 9 lines of broken code. wtf... i have over 800 lines of code and need help figuring this shit out lol. group work always ends up someone carrying the rest of the people. stupid communist bullshit. you don't cumulatively become stronger by lending each other strength, you cumulatively become weaker by having other people drag the group down.

i hope people like this eventually get degrees and are trying to get into the field the same time i am hahaha... should be an instant hire and ill rise fast