Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
I'm trynna convince my girl to raise hell over the fact that her restaraunt shes worked at for over a year, has never given her breaks. Only a 30 min lunch every shift no matter how little the hours are. I'm sure she can get cashed out
It sucks for people that have work for years and still get treated shitty but are afraid to leave or get fired

Props: Chree
May 4, 2002
I'm trynna convince my girl to raise hell over the fact that her restaraunt shes worked at for over a year, has never given her breaks. Only a 30 min lunch every shift no matter how little the hours are. I'm sure she can get cashed out
if she doesnt plan on leaving, have her keep a record of all the dates/times she denied breaks.

eventually she will have enough proof, bc at this point its just gonna be her word against the manager and we all know the manager will NEVER admit to doing anything stupid. just gotta catch em slippin.

Props: siccmadesyko

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
if she doesnt plan on leaving, have her keep a record of all the dates/times she denied breaks.

eventually she will have enough proof, bc at this point its just gonna be her word against the manager and we all know the manager will NEVER admit to doing anything stupid. just gotta catch em slippin.
It's literally every employee, every day. They dont give them breaks. I told her to tell her manager shut about it but shes worried about being fired and not getting UI. Their fuckhead manager is scheduling everyone so that they dont get benefits by like an hour a week lol. Shady as fuck

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman died Saturday morning in Delano after her car was hit by a train.

The woman was driving southbound on Highway 99 near County Line when she hit a big rig just after 2 a.m.

The collision flipped her car over and it rolled onto nearby train tracks just as the train was passing by.

The train hit the Ford and when emergency teams arrived, the woman was dead inside the car.

Investigators are looking into what caused the woman to lose control of her car.

Fucking final destination caused it l

Props: siccmadesyko
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It sucks for people that have work for years and still get treated shitty but are afraid to leave or get fired
They choose that though. No one can force you not to take your breaks except yourself. I run into this shit in the corporate world all of the time. I've had to call managers out in rooms full of peers, and it actually helped empower many said peers. At the end of the day people need to stand up for themselves. Squeeky wheel gets the oil and closed mouths don't get fed.

Props: Thizzlejuice
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman died Saturday morning in Delano after her car was hit by a train.

The woman was driving southbound on Highway 99 near County Line when she hit a big rig just after 2 a.m.

The collision flipped her car over and it rolled onto nearby train tracks just as the train was passing by.

The train hit the Ford and when emergency teams arrived, the woman was dead inside the car.

Investigators are looking into what caused the woman to lose control of her car.

Fucking final destination caused it l
Well played I see yaw cut the brake lines to the managers car. That's one way to win the break battle :siccness:

Last edited:
Props: Thizzlejuice