Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Whats the best way to unclog your nose so you can go back to sniffing coke
septoplasty

but don't have the surgery so you can sniff coke again breh, do it so you can breathe like a normal human. Almost all of the coke in the streets is cut with real physical glass (I'm not talking meth) well before it hits the streets.

If you did coke and lived this long and the only physical issue you have is a nasal issue, count your blessings and progress in your life.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
What about indoor or is that too expensive for you?

Can't you claim as small business?
All I grow personally is indoor. I have a couple tents in my spare bedroom. Just need an AC unit for the room and some fans and nutrients. Even if I do like 6 plants the cost of growing is way less than buying from someone. I've done a few outdoor grows and done some for other people. And nah I cant claim it as a business lol.

Props: RemyRoux

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Whats the best way to unclog your nose so you can go back to sniffing coke
A neti bottle with distilled water or neti pot, and some claritin.

If there's still coke dried up in there though the sinus rinse will basically make it all get absorbed and you'll get super high I learned that trying to rinse before sleeping one night 🤣😂

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
All I grow personally is indoor. I have a couple tents in my spare bedroom. Just need an AC unit for the room and some fans and nutrients. Even if I do like 6 plants the cost of growing is way less than buying from someone. I've done a few outdoor grows and done some for other people. And nah I cant claim it as a business lol.
I'm sorry to hear that breh :(

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Well, when they send a bunch of monies to dead people, they end up stealing it later when the check isn't cashed by putting it into another allocation, such as Kazakhstans sheep farmers fun(d) which we the people will not be able to verify a single sheep farmers receiving a single cent.

so don't worry, it's only delayed cuz they screwed up, as usual, on purpose