Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Last edited:
Props: StillHustlin

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

calc instructor just posted an announcement for the final exam and its available online WITH NO TIME LIMIT, AND NO PROCTORING REQUIREMENTS (like recording yourself and your screen while taking the exam)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that shit is 40% of my grade im about to fucking double and triple check every single answer and get 100% on that bitch! LETS GO!

oh my god thats the best news ive gotten all year

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
but we should have vegetable gardens and try be as self reliant as possible
Just started one indoors (will move outdoors within a week or so) with some MJ grow equip I got from the pigs lol

Beefsteak tomato
Bloomsdale spinach
Baby Bubba Okra
Kaleidoscope Sweet Peppers
Anaheim Peppers
Tokyo Long White Onion
Golden Zucchini Summer Squash

Is what I'll be cropping this go round
Have seeds for other ish but this is more than enough need to grow beans too now that I think of it.

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
this headline made me LOL

Celebrities get coronavirus tests, raising concerns of inequality

no shit you stupid fucks, of course people with money are gonna be able to get tested before the poor regular citizens. not sorry to burst your safe space bubble but welcome to the real world.

if you're shocked by this tid bit of information you're gonna have a mental break down very soon.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
We're in a global pandemic. Everything is shut down in my city. Store shelves are being pillaged every day.

My HOA chooses today to send a certified letter requiring signature from their legal team saying that based on an inspection from March 5th my weeds in my yard are too long.

First off my weeds are never too long, I keep my yard top notch. But really? This is a letter you needed to have your legal team type up and send certified.......right now, during this time period in the world?

These are your priorities?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
They also of course want me to send them $25 to recoup their certified letter money.

What's fucked up is I know this shit is because I always turn down people who knock on my door asking if I want to pay for their lawn service. From what I've heard this lawn company is cousins of somebody from the HOA.

Props: Chree

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i think i might somehow end up getting three 4.0's again because of this corona virus lol

theres no final for programming anymore, the calc final is going to be cheatable, and statistics he basically erased some assignments and is forgiving all late assignments. so all that bitching i did about classes switching to online then it turned into a major major benefit.

but next quarter online only is still going to suck balls

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
We're in a global pandemic. Everything is shut down in my city. Store shelves are being pillaged every day.

My HOA chooses today to send a certified letter requiring signature from their legal team saying that based on an inspection from March 5th my weeds in my yard are too long.

First off my weeds are never too long, I keep my yard top notch. But really? This is a letter you needed to have your legal team type up and send certified.......right now, during this time period in the world?

These are your priorities?
Would make me turn immature real fast throw lit bags of dogshit at their door

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'll be brutally honest. It's not a good look for our people because it's brought out the worst in us. Every time I go to the supermarket somebody is arguing or fighting, people are hoarding and being greedy fucks, it's gonna get worse.

Government just started printing money, it's gonna go downhill toward hyper inflation, we are fucked.

Our rugby is being played in empty stadiums cause fans are locked out, airport traffic is at a stand still, ports shutting down, borders closed, people losing jobs. The same as it is all around the world. It's only gonna get worse.

Sorry to hear that breh. It's really quite here. Stores are back to being basically fully stocked everyday but there was 2 or 3 days where it was pure pandemonium then it leveled out. People here are looking out for each other. There is more of a "fuuuuuuck we are all in this together" type vibe in the city. Me and some friends are going to have a Zoom party next week. Should be fun.

I hope things calm down out there for ya man!

Props: RemyRoux