Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
LMAO the Saints might sign Antonio Brown solely for the small chance he doesn't get put on the Commissioners exempt list.

The bounty gate team doesn't care that dude still has two pending rape cases. Some NFL teams are on some scumbag shit lol
All the owners are scumbags so should not be a surprise

Props: RemyRoux
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
NFL is so fucking fake. This league is garbage.

Renfrow crossed the goal line, refs call no TD.

Ingold crossed the goal line, refs call no TD.

Even after both instant replay and a challenge flag, they call no TD.

There's no way they watched the replays and thought "no TD". They legit said "fuck it, we're calling it how we want".

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Worst part about the refs is the NFL has that dickhead ex-ref Gene Steratore to gobble their nuts on CBS whenever the refs fuck up.

Steratore admits the ball crossed the goal line, but then defends the refs and says "the refs can't see the ball".

They saw the ball on the fucking TV screens during the replay dipshit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Receiver pushes off Raider, Raider gets called for pass interference. Broncos get ball on 1 and a free TD.

I don't know how much more I got as a football fan. This season is already the least amount of football I've watched in my life. Next year is definitely gonna be less.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Clean hit shoulder to shoulder to end the Broncos drive. Refs call "unnecessary roughness" and give them a free 15 yards and a new set of downs.

Gene Steratore once again admits the refs fuck up, but then start gobbling their nuts saying "it's tough to call in real time".

Eat a dick.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Broncos start a fight after the kick off and start pushing Raiders players and one of them took a swing. Raiders player gets called for "personal foul" when he pushes back and Raiders get backed up half the distance to the goal.

This might be the fakest game I've ever seen lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO Drew Lock throws the ball away. The refs don't blow it dead, Broncos player picks it up and starts to run since no one whistles it dead. They give him the yards. 3rd time today they forgot to whistle a play dead, but this time the refs pretended it was on purpose and tried to make believe it was a fumble.

Gene Steratore even refused to defend the refs on this one lol