Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
One of my good friends from the Army says he is a targeted individual and is a victim of remote neural monitoring and radio frequency harassment. He started to notice crazy shit and weird people started to contact him after he got out of the Army and started his company that helped victims of PTSD. He was on a podcast a couple years ago about it.

Interesting. My situation is different, my handlers are dead. I listened to about half of the interview. Truth be told it's easy for our brains to want to make sense out of what doesn't make sense (which can result in being wrong just as much if not more than being right. But being right is also about being righteous so there's that). Unfortunately, it is very easy for us as humans (based on evolutionary attachment to pattern correlation for survival when we were less in control of not being at the top of the food chain) to gravitate towards an explanation...I don't know if it's Occam's Razor or anti-Occam's Razor (debatable depending on your belief system).

Your friend is no dummy though. And his thoughts did not seem disorganized like a tweaker or mentally ill person. But what do I know- I don't know him and you don't know me. At the end of the day though, it's best to put energy where it will be most useful for the individual. With all that said, I hope he is able to accomplish what he wants to in life. One thing I do know is if he is targeted, he will never be able to rise to his full potential (doesn't mean he can't accomplish goals). Truth is it is better to appear crazy anyway to an extent, helps keep alot of unwanted attention at Bay along with certain people that we know have shit for brains but always have something smart to say as if their opinion matters and as if they are worth their weight anywhere else besides on a toilet (probably the most roundabout way I ever went at calling somebody a bitch but they already know they are).

Last thing first name he calls out is legit involved in something.

Last edited:
Props: InfamousICON

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Nah it's trash I redboxed it for a few days
I like it man, very smooth. I started building a ultimate team squad but the superstar (face of the franchise)mode is actually dope.

I was QB for USC, won the champs, got drafted late 1st round by broncos. They literally have no weapons (aside from the rb) on offense and a shit line.. Lost all preseason but won week 1 v raiders, got smashed by the bears D in week 2.

A big change in 20 is the weapon system is back and hot streaks, which was missing.

Also playbooks are a lot better

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I’m good off buying the same game over and over they haven’t fixed shit since 2012 only updated roster nfl2k is way better
but they have though. They took away all the money plays like deep crossing routes and fixed the pass rush so you don't get much time in the pocket

I shit on EA more than anyone, but 20 is an improvement

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Damn ICON can't even go to yo hood mall without them bringing them thangs out

Haven't been to that mall since it was on some funk in the 90s. What's it like these days?
Apparently it was just a smash and grab. Someone smashed a glass case, grabbed some shit and took off running. Other retards in the mall freaked out and it spread throughout the mall that there was an active shooter, even though there wasn't, and the mall got evacuated lol

Just read the mall was only closed for less than an hour.

That mall is ghetto as fuck though. A lot of the stores are fake bootleg clothing stores and one of the old closed down department store wings is now a swap meet with a bunch of vendors. The swap meet store feels like a bazaar in the Middle East lol.

I always hear about people getting robbed in the parking lot at both knife point and gun point.

Props: StillHustlin
May 4, 2002
I keep losing and regaining and losing and regaining and losing and regaining the same 20lbs. over and over and over lol

I stay disciplined for like a month at a time and then a couple days of bad decisions always derail me.
damn thats crazy. i only started this shit 2 weeks ago maybe?

my job has me wakling all damn day, i work 10-13 hrs a day.

i stopped eating fast food, i drink water ect all day. im always lifting product.

when i get home, i rest for a little bit and then i work out. the funny thing is i dont have to work out for very long, i dunno if its bc im eating a healthy or what but i noticed the difference right away.