Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It’s the same shit every year. A ton of traffic, massive crowds of fucktards, hot ass weather, and a ton of traffic to leave. All for 15 minutes of the same fireworks we saw last year and the year before and the year before.

I spent like $100 to shoot my own last year, but that was like 20 minutes to give my neighbors a small show.

I’d rather spend $100 on taking the fam to a dope movie and dinner and avoid the hassle of traffic, crowds, and heat.

May 4, 2002
It’s the same shit every year. A ton of traffic, massive crowds of fucktards, hot ass weather, and a ton of traffic to leave. All for 15 minutes of the same fireworks we saw last year and the year before and the year before.

I spent like $100 to shoot my own last year, but that was like 20 minutes to give my neighbors a small show.

I’d rather spend $100 on taking the fam to a dope movie and dinner and avoid the hassle of traffic, crowds, and heat.
damn that sucks bruh... im usually in the same situation but this year we found a new spot and were home in less then 5 mins after everything was done.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Got wasted from 10am til now. Damn that was a crazy day. I need to crash hard. I lit off so many fireworks and have some blisters and burns lol. One of my dumbass friends caught someone's hedges on fire with a sparkler bomb and the fire department showed up. A couple younger idiots had a couple fights. All in all was great times though

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
just got out of hospital, had some shit with my left testie and will have to go back in two weeks for exploratory surgery :/

the fucken nurses and doctors are hot as fuck, jesus christ these asian nurses were 10s and at worst 9.5s

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
just got out of hospital, had some shit with my left testie and will have to go back in two weeks for exploratory surgery :/

the fucken nurses and doctors are hot as fuck, jesus christ these asian nurses were 10s and at worst 9.5s
I guess that's one positive? Having hot Asians play with your balls is something nice on a shitty day.

Props: RemyRoux