Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So you're going by " infinity @infinity " now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Let me know how that Saison is by Redhook. Never seen a saison by them.

Redhook ESB to me is just kinda eh whatever it's a beer but some of the beers they make that are only available at the Brewlab are pretty damn tasty.

Atwood Ales has some amazing saisons if you like that style of beer Butcher but you'll have to go to a bottle shop to pick some up.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Let me know how that Saison is by Redhook. Never seen a saison by them.

Redhook ESB to me is just kinda eh whatever it's a beer but some of the beers they make that are only available at the Brewlab are pretty damn tasty.

Atwood Ales has some amazing saisons if you like that style of beer Butcher but you'll have to go to a bottle shop to pick some up.
i dont really know how to judge saisons but it tastes alright and is super easy to drink

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i dont really know how to judge saisons but it tastes alright and is super easy to drink
They run the gamut but are generally a little yeasty, got more of a earthy taste to them. I had this Blackberry one (farmhouse ale is the same thing) a few weeks ago & it was one of the most delicious beers I've ever hard. Bit pricey tho.

this honey saison by Anchorage is really fucking good as well

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They run the gamut but are generally a little yeasty, got more of a earthy taste to them. I had this Blackberry one (farmhouse ale is the same thing) a few weeks ago & it was one of the most delicious beers I've ever hard. Bit pricey tho.

this honey saison by Anchorage is really fucking good as well

well i know right off the bat this isnt going to come anywhere close to as good as those lol. i dont know just kind of tastes like a dry bitter ale then it finishes really smooth yet oddly sweet and a strong raspberry taste for a beer. i dont know if i really like it now that im 5 deep and doubt think ill buy it again. it was $8.99 at safeway for the 6pack

Props: Nuttkase