Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fuck... i went to the store and couldnt stop myself from buying a 6pack of schilling excelsior imperial apple cider. it just looked so good... and 8.5% abv. and it is good, very good. FAIL. lol... i dont even think about drinking "during the week", quitting was super easy but these cravings on my days off in the middle of the night are very hard to deal with. just a slip up i hope.

EXCELSIOR: IMPERIAL APPLE (ADJ.)
1) Ever Upward 2) Of Superior Quality
Dear Earthlings, Schilling Cider has been on a lifelong quest to launch a revolutionary cider. Today, we introduce you to Excelsior, the highest ABV 6 pack cider in the Nation. We have created an out-of-this-world treat that is complex, tart, semi sweet, bubbly, and (dare we say) CRUSHABLE. It’s an Imperial apple cider that combines old world cider techniques with new world innovation. We start with WA-grown fresh-pressed apples, add heirloom cider fruit from France and the UK, then ferment with a hand-selected yeast strain. The result? The best cider in the Galaxy.
Grab a 6 pack and get ready to BLAST OFF!
cooking up shake and bake pork chops i added some thyme and johnnys chicken and pork seasoning to (has MSG in it), with some crinkle cut french fries.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
anyone ever try Reign energy drinks? i just started seeing them a month ago or maybe longer. justs bought the melon flavor and some other berry flavor. going to try them later on

i just looked it up and its made by Monster. looks like their answer to the success of Bang energy drinks is my guess

Props: InfamousICON